Wednesday, May 11, 2011

hola!

It's Tuesday morning, May 10. Much to my surprise I got to use the computer. I'll try to upload some pictures! :) It's a beautiful sunny day. Ondina went to the outer world today, she has to get her own teeth fixed... I'll have to survive this week with my big friend. But since time really flies by here, she'll be back before I know it. Thank you to everyone, I mean everyone who have written me... who think and pray for me! I really appreciate that!!!
Eliza, your email was F A N T A S T I C!!!


You see me during a break wearing my teacher's uniform in this picture. Whenever children see a camera in my hands, a crowd gathers around me and they want to pose for pictures :) These are younger kids who don't take English classes yet but they have learned "Hello teacher!" from older kids. I hear this phrase about 100 times a day...
This is a very special picture with 4 sisters who live in the dorm - Roxana, Margarita, Elenir un Anair. Their mom and brother had come to visit. And later I learned that it was their FIRST picture together with their mom!!!! WOW!
This picture was taken on Sunday a week ago and you can see my friend Ondina. I think I had never "published" her before, hadn't I? Now you see her! Here we are at church waiting for the service to start :)
Rincon's dog family multiplied. This picture is dedicated to Kristine, Agrita and all other girls who love little, fluffy puppies... they have stolen my heart, too!

Here is a beautiful moment with Rincon's toad and Ondina! A good size, isn't it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment