Monday, April 25, 2011

Good Friday

I got to use the internet unexpectedly today. I wanted to quickly wish you happy Easter! THE LORD IS RISEN! We will have a Sunday service at 5:30 in the morning!
Today during the service teacher Erlin with high school boys showed a hight quality show about Jesus trial and crucifixion... so genuine, so real and so special...
Last night there was our usual Thursday missionary meeting where I had to speak. And I had prepared a 10 minute speech and I delivered the speech in Spanish. I prayed that God would speak through me because I really wanted to share some important things that were on my heart... and I managed to tell them! I made special apple empanadas. I bought the apples in Brazil. They are very rare here. I made delicious pasties with apples, raisins and cinnamon. I’ll make some in Latvia, too! They’re very delicious!
Last night a lizard walked on my pillow... she had never gotten so close to me. Weird feeling...
I received a package from my parents on Wednesday. Oh how delicious and good everything was there... even though it came for 2 months... everything was still good and this definitely was the joy of my day week!!! And I received a letter from Sandra - a huge happiness...
But yes, better don’t send me anything from Latvia... it might not come in time... if you send from The States it’s OK :)
Life goes on. And I’m going with it!
A lot of work and even more blessings! And I will be back in Latvia in three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment