Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beaumont, Bevil Oaks

July 13
I'm writing from relatively new Ring family home, lovely 3 bedroom apartment. Turbo active Adele has been successfully put to sleep. And my dearest, most beautiful sister Parsla is sitting next to me and she has something to say. Here are her words:


"Hello! My name is Parsla Ringa! I'm Liene's big sister! I used to Svoka too! I would like to say something to all Liene's supporters: huge thank you for supporting her!!! Since God has put me in a different part of the world, thank you to everyone in Latvia who loves and supports my little sis! I know there are a lot of you!
These past few days have been very nice. I'd love to keep Liene here with us but I understand that you have to share with good things so after long contemplation I decided to let Liene go back to her Fatherland! Plus, we will be there soon, too :)
I'm so proud of Liene! I have always known that Heavenly Father will use her teacher's talent in incredible ways! I know he has planned  how to bless this world through my little sis in many more special ways! Love you to the moon, sis!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment