Friday, July 1, 2011

Transformers 3D

If you return to civilization from the jungle, you gotta do something VERY modern. That's why we went to movie theatre last night to see Transformers 3 in 3D! Ondina's nephews Silas and Andre took us to the movie. Nice boys with 100% Latvian blood, but they don't speak Latvian though. I was so happy I learned Spanish in Rincon and could talk to them. If I stayed here longer I'd speak Portuguese in few months.
And I couldn't sleep after Transformers so Ondina and I talked until 3:30 in the morning. We ate sweets, looked at old photos and were really surprised to see that it's so late, or early, already! Her colorful rooster was singing his morning song.
I sat at the computer for a longer time today. Searched for pictures to show at Nova Odessa church on Sunday. It was SO HARD to pick the best ones from the hundreds of pictures I have. I will give a prize to those who will be able to look at ALL my photos in Latvia or America :D
Today I will go to stay at Zinaida's house. It will be weird to leave Ondina because we have spent each day together with Ondina for the past 6 months...
But... it's July today! And I can raise my head and say that I will be home in Latvia this month!
OK, I have to go now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment