Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Criminal February 25th

I haven't written anything for a long time. It's February 28th already. There are always many, many smaller or bigger tasks to do, computer stays in the last place, internet even beyond that... that's how it is...
But February 25th was our dear Velta's birthday! She celebrated her 75th birthday! And I'd like to call this day criminal because I felt like a little criminal almost through all day :D Beginning from the early morning -  I got up at 5:20 before all the girls to wake them up and help them sneak out of the dorm through the back door. At 5:40 or 5:45 Velta returns from the kitchen and goes to ring the morning bell. So we had a plan to be awake before the morning bell and in a totally different place. We sneaked out behind Velta's back. She rang the bell and we ran to her from the rear and sang Compeanos Feliz (Happy Birthday). Velta was really surprised and happy. And it was a great adventure for girls, too! Profe Liene involved the girls in one more exciting crime :D I robbed the kitchen during the day... The thing is that girls wanted to bake a cake for Velta but they didn't have any products. So I secretly sneaked into the kitchen and delivered all the ingredients to them, then I watched if Velta is not coming to kitchen while the cake was baking. Then we secretly brought the cake to my room, which was risky because Velta was few meters away from my door. Then few girls came into my room to decorate the cake. Then late in the evening I had to find candles and organize the presenting of the cake. It all went really well. Velta was truly happy and joyful. And my conscience became clear again. If the crime is committed due to a great cause then I become justified. At least it seemed so this time.
I'm running to have dinner, good-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment