Saturday, January 8, 2011

1st day in Brazil

I can't believe I was walking in the snow and wearing my winter boots and coat a day ago. Now everything with long sleeves is put in the very bottom of my suitcase. It was +40C (+104F) in Rio today! It helps me to get used to the weather in Rincon. Today I enjoyed something I will not see for 6 months - the beach. And not just a beach BUT the one by the Atlantic ocean. And I have to say this - every girl that doesn't feel confident about her body (even a little bit) should come to this beach because ladies of ALL shapes and sizes are wearing tiny bikinis and feel very good about themselves here.


On the way to the beach I was holding my photo camera in one hand and video camera in the other, mouth open and even then couldn't grasp all the wonderful scenery. BEAUTIFUL! And people are doing nothing but enjoying life. And that's what I did today :) The Atlantic ocean was a bit cold, but very enjoyable. And there were some crazy waves!

1 comment: