Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hola!

I'm sending you sunny, hot and green greetings from Rio de Janeiro. I'm staying with my friends Zanda and Thiago. All my flights were good. I survived the longest flight of my life - 12 hours from Frankfurt, Germany to Sao Paulo, Brazil. Watched 1.5 movies, ate well and slept also. I arrived in Rio and was shocked by the hot temperature here! On our way home I felt like I was in a movie because EVERYTHING is so different here. There are plenty of tiny restaurants on the side of the road with a plastic table and a chair. Old men are sitting on the side of the road and chatting. Cars are going crazy fast and people talk to everyone they meet. I like it! I'm moving into my Rio room and later we will go out and have dinner with Thiago's parents. After that... I think we are going to the beach!
Thank you God - everything is VERY good!

No comments:

Post a Comment