Monday, January 17, 2011

Hi!

It is Zanda here, a friend of Liene :) I'm writing on her behalf with her permission :) I talked to her on the phone a minute ago and she asked me to write something here because she doesn't know when she will be able to use a computer again. If everyhting goes according to plan (in Brazil you never know) she will write some more tomorrow :)
Now she is in a small Brazilian town Nova Odessa and the locals are taking very good care of her! She spent the past few days together with the local youth but tomorrow when all the young people will go to work she will spend some time with older people :)
Tomorrow at 5:00pm (Latvia is 4 hours ahead) she will go to the next place. Just in case she doesn't have the chance to be online before she leaves know that on Monday at 9:00pm Latvian time (1:00pm in Houston) you have to start praying for her trip. As long as she is in Brazil she can receive text messages. Thank's to BITE. I think she would be very glad to receive something from you :) So use this opportunity to encourage her directly while she is in Brazil! And hopefully BITE will work also in Bolivian jungle :) If it does, I'll consider changing my cell phone service provider :)
I attached a couple of beautiful pictures from our Botanical garden visit! The task for both pictures is the same - find Liene!!

No comments:

Post a Comment