Saturday, June 4, 2011

Great joy!

May 26
Tomorrow is Mother's day in Rincon. And it will be a huge thing for me because Panfila and I will go to SANTA CRUZ and Cochabamba!!! We will go by train, by bus and by plane. It will be a rush but I'm sooooooooo happy, joyful, excited from head to toes. I will talk to you later.


P.S. I received a HUGE parcel from Mary full of Latvian goodies... oh my... I need more time to say how VEEEERY happy and surprised I was. But I just quickly wanted to say it here so that you know that the parcel has arrived. And my mom's cards have reached Ondina and Velta. They were so surprised! For the first time in their life they received something from Latvia that had their name on it! Thank you!


This was a very unexpected and quick internet time. I will write more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment