Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello from Puerto Suarez

 We have arrived in Puerto Suarez. Don Silvio drove us out of the jungle in 3.5 hours. Sometimes the car shook so much I thought I will lose all my wisdom that I accumulated in the past 6 months... but I think something is still left in my blond head.
The last morning was so weird. Last breakfast, goodbyes, last look at my dear room, Velta's special wish when we parted... and we're gone.
We just had a delicious chicken. It was the thickest and widest chicken breast I have ever had! It was really good. Celebration for my stomach. Thank you to Ondina for caring for me and feeding me.
It's winter here. Really cool weather. I will wear all my warm clothes I have with me.
I plan to SLEEP IN tomorrow! For the first time in the past 6 months!
Everything is ok. Now when home is so close, I wish I was there sooner though...
When I left Rincon the only thought on my mind was how VERY thankful I am to God for this time. Golden time of my life!
Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment